Peaceful street + Stunning views of the water and long views of Chambers Bay Golf Course from this Fox Island home. This home boasts water views from almost every room, & each room is flooded with natural light from the big picture widows & thoughtfully placed skylights. Upgrades include: Engineered hardwood floors, new expansive deck in 2020 great for watching boat traffic & fall sunsets while entertaining, new heat pump for warm summer days + new furnace (both 2018), new water heater 2019, 4 year old fence for a fully fenced backyard with sprinkler system, and new skylights in 2020. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet for ample storage, upstairs office can be used as a second bedroom on main, oversized garage & RV parking, great schools.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,150 sq. ft
2,105 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane
Gig Harbor High
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wet Bar,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Fireplace in Master Bedroom,French Doors,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Attached Garage,Off Street.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price