Beautiful waterfront unobstructed Sound, Mountain & Island views of breathtaking ferries, eagles flying, mother nature at its finest! Historical Steilacoom area! Large private fenced lot. Custom Design 2-story w/ basement 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, open and bright floor plan with remodeled kitchen. Diamond in the rough partially remodeled needs updating. Large entertainment size view deck. Wonderful gardens and landscaping. Great investment opportunity sold as-is! Must see hurry this one won't last!
Single Family, 2 Story
4,352 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
4,352 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Finished,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Tile, Metal
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Irrigation,Outbuildings,Patio,Rooftop Deck,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price