Boston Harbor neighborhood! Easy living in this well maintained, solid one-level 3BR/2BTH retreat. Stunning views & beach access from nearby Boston Harbor Marina & Burfoot Park. Steps to beach trail. Huge deck, hot tub, raised beds, fruit trees, fire pit, wood shed. Big GAR. RV parking. Stick built addition is well designed & constructed. Sought after Boston Harbor Elem, Olympia Schools. Bonus mural by local artist!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
0.34 sq. ft
1,718 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,718 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Propane
Boston Harbor Elem
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Propane,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, See Remarks
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle