Gorgeous fully renovated 4br, 2ba home with a wonderful open floor plan and tons of natural light. The kitchen features stunning quartz counter tops with ample amount of counter space , new white cabinets, a lovely designed island, new hardware and tile backslash. Relax in your Primary Suite with a tastefully updated bathroom and a walk in closet. All other secondary bedrooms are generous in size. Spacious utility room with access to fully fenced backyard great for entertaining. Additional capacity for storage available in the shed. Great location right off of 167, close to restaurants and shopping. Schedule your tour today!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,809 sq. ft
1,809 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price