Sensational craftsman style home on Steamboat Island Peninsula!! Nearly new. Move in ready. Tranquil setting in the trees, on almost 1.5 acres. Large covered front patio & large covered back patio. Spacious 3 car over sized garage, plus a long level drivway for overflow parking, or RV & boat parking. Timeless floorplan with split bedroom design. Rambler with a bonus room or 4th bedroom over the garage. Private shared well. Desirable Griffin - Capitol/Olympia School District. Gourmet kitchen with a walk in pantry and giant island. Vaulted ceilings. Shiplap custom decor. Fireplace. A/C. This could be your dream home.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,528 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,528 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Propane, Septic System, Electricity Available, Propane
Griffin Mid School
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street, Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price