This hidden gem in the Historical City of Steilacoom has been meticulously maintained and loved it's whole life by one owner! Room for everyone w/4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 full baths, dining room and eating space off the kitchen also have a view perfect for entertaining. The amazing views of the Puget Sound are breath taking, have been published and are protected with a height restriction within the development. The grounds have a tranquil park like setting and the area is super peaceful. Complete w/large two car garage with lots of storage. Walking distance to schools, shopping, restaurants, parks, freeways, JBLM and Dupont. This home is a real must see.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
3,072 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,072 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gas Available,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price