Don't miss this shy 2 acres with partial Puget Sound views of Hale's Passage on coveted Fox Island. Mostly level with gentle sloping towards the water make this a perfect spot for your dream home. Functioning utilities on site include; 3 bedroom septic, Fox Island Water, and Peninsula Light for power. Located near Community Center, Fishing Pier, and Boat Launches. Short drive to Gig Harbor, schools, shopping, local services and amenities. Value in land. Manufactured home is too costly to repair. Hurry today before its too late!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
1,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Septic System,Electricity Available
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Primary,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Detached Carport,Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Dirt Road,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price